- Join an early stage SaaS startup
- 6 month contract
- Flexible, remote work
- Negotiable rate
We're a small team based in Melbourne working across the globe, that are passionate about building diverse teams to craft beautiful SaaS products. We're in an exciting phase of development and we're expanding our team to accelerate growth and realize our roadmap goals
Engineering is a core part of what we do at Sizle and we want to build a product-driven culture that helps individuals grow. We continuously improve our processes and the way we do things, aiming to strike a measured balance between getting things done and long term maintainability.
- Remote (Sydney/Melbourne time zone is preferred)
- 6-months contract with flexible hourly rate (negotiable based on skill level)
- Contract could be extended to 12-month and beyond.
What you will do
- Work with a a growing team of experienced engineers and designers to build a next-generation web application with a focus on an exceptional user experience.
- Build performant, robust and scalable Serverless-backed micro services.
- Build and implement efficient and reusable design systems.
- Communicate with the team to determine the best solutions to difficult problems.
- Identify and communicate best practices for frontend and backend engineering.
- Work with the founders on startup accelerator initiatives.
What we're looking for